Social Media Training & Consultancy
Make Social Media Work For Your Business
Please Note Our Next Availability For Training Is From 6th June
Kick start your social media training to learn how to harness the power of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (as well as YouTube and Blogs if applicable). Raise your profile, connect with more customers, and drive business growth. Learn from our social media consultancy specialists on how to:
- Engage and draw in your customer base online – build trust, long term loyalty and distinguish yourself from competitors
- Connect with your industry online and keep up to date
- Use the tools efficiently – post simultaneously across multiple platforms
- Integrate social media within your marketing mix
- Measure what works – the basics
- Get the best return from the time you put in
- Raise your Google profile - enhance Search Engine Optimisation for your website
Q Social Media helps businesses to get the most out of social media tools. Whether you are just getting started, or looking to get more out of your existing setup we can help you.
You will come away confident in your ability to use social media efficiently and effectively for your business.
Want to know more? Enquire via our contact form below
It would help us to know which social media platforms you would like to learn about, how many people, your location and any particular areas you’re looking to have covered.
We have helped businesses in Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Taunton and nearby locations within Devon, Somerset & Dorset. We can cover other locations, just let us know. There’s also the option for remote help in setting up these tools and over the phone training.
“1-to-1 with Chris from Q Social Media today - absolutely BRILLIANT - now will be tweeting to my heart's content and actually know what it is all about - Anyone thinking of finding out more about Social Media - CHRIS is the MAN!!!” Danny Frayne - Director of QuickPrint Ltd
These are the type of social media topics we can cover in training sessions as well as answering your queries:
- What to tweet and when
- Types of Tweets: broadcast, retweet, reply and direct messages
- Tracking keywords to find business opportunities
- Increasing your followers
- Using lists, #tags and other tools effectively
- Twitter Advertising
- Build and customise your Facebook Page
- Content that engages customers
- Bring your Page to life with Twitter, YouTube and Blogs
- Increasing your likes
- Using Facebook to promote events to public/students/consumers
- Facebook Advertising
- Tracking the stats to see what’s working
- Build a profile with impact
- Leverage your connections to build your network
- Post status updates and message connections
- Reach out to a wider audience online via groups – promote yourself as an expert!
- Advanced People Searches - finding the right person to contact and who your shared contacts are
- Gaining recommendations and using them in your marketing
- Configuring LinkedIn Pulse
- Tracking the stats
- Posting to multiple platforms
- Scheduling posts