WANTING TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR GOOGLE AD CAMPAIGNS? NOT SURE IF THEY’RE WORKING EFFECTIVELY?
Please note – we currently have limited availability for training, we’re undertaking them remotely via video calls and require at least 4 weeks notice. Alternatively we can assist you in managing Google & social media Ad campaigns – more info here.
Learn how to set up, manage and optimise Google Ad campaigns effectively via our 1 to 1 training sessions to save money and get more of a return out of your Google Ad budget. During lockdown we’re offering online remote desktop training sessions. Whether you’re running Google Ads to increase online sales, gain new leads, promote events and/or raise awareness. This training could pay for itself within weeks of attending it (providing the Google Ad setup hasn’t been optimised already). We will be providing top tips and straightforward advice, showing you how to:
- Setup Search, Display, Remarketing and Shopping Ads as applicable to your business
- Configure the settings to maximise your budget to your customer base
- Write Ad text
- Identify keywords using the Keyword Planner
- Change Keyword matching and how this saves you money on wasted clicks
- Monitor Ad campaigns – Ad Views, Clicks, Click Through Rate, Costs, Ad Positions etc
- Improve Click Through Rate and why this is important to get the best return out of your budget
- Monitor Search Queries that lead to Ad Clicks
- Update Negative Keyword list to reduce wasted clicks and save you money
- How to retarget recent website visitors via Remarketing Ads
- How to sync Adwords with Google Analytics to track more stats in Google Analytics – time spent, bounce rate, pages visited etc.
- How Google Ads indirectly benefits Search Engine Optimisation to push your website up Google
- Measure what works
- Get the best return from the time and budget you put in
You will come away with knowing how be more effective with your Google Ad campaigns.
More than 1 person can attend the training session and they are held at our office in Exeter near J29 M5 next to the park and ride in Honiton Road.
Address: Unit 10 Philip House, Honiton Road, Exeter, Devon EX1 3RU
‘“Really enjoyed the training course – clearly explained what otherwise can be a baffling topic” Andy Pringle – Director of Start Your Own Business – from our Social Media and Digital Marketing Course that also touched on Google Ads